Why I say it is easy ? Because you do not need any mixer and all of the ingredients can use hand to mix. Moreover, this recipe was used in my first try in baking yet so far never fail even once.
- 230 gr All Purpose Flour
- 150 gr White Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 Large Banana ( mashed the bananas by using fork )
- Chocolate Chips – optional
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla extract, butter, chocolate chips and banana.
- Mix well both dry and wet mixture.
- Bake it 30 minutes to 1 hour, depends on how thick is your bread.
In order to make sure the bread is cooked well, insert a toothpick in the centre and if it comes out clean, it means the bread is done.
Video tutorial also available here